The term ‘HelloEventz.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
When you use ‘HelloEventz.com’, you allow HelloEventz.com to access certain information from your profile for that site. For example, HelloEventz.com may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you and your preferences (selected while allowing access):
- Your first and last name
- Your profile picture and/or its URL
- Your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile photo
- The user ID numbers and other public data for your friends
- The login e-mail you provided to that social networking site when you registered
- The event and related information is community generated content on Facebook.
- HelloEventz accesses only the public events from Facebook users and user’s friends who use our application. Its users’ responsibility to select PRIVATE option while creating events on Facebook if they don’t want to list their events as public.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- If anyone has any issue (obligation, privacy related, legal, criminal, and political, identity theft or any other) with the content of event, we request them to directly contact to the Facebook for the problem and/or removal of events.
- HelloEventz is not affiliated with Facebook and only displays the information which is publicly available.
- Crawling or scraping content posted to HelloEventz is strictly not allowed and strong action shall be taken against such activities
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Bangladesh civil laws and will be subject to proceedings a court of competent jurisdiction located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.